1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering for job alerts and subscribing to email newsletters including your name and email address
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us when applying for jobs online.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use Google Analytics, social media plug-ins and session ID cookies to help us:
- make our website work as you’d expect
- improve the speed/security of the site
- allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- continuously improve the website for you.
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- pass data to advertising networks
- pass data to third parties.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking ‘Tools’, Internet Options’, ‘Privacy’ and selecting ‘Block all cookies’ using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
3. Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- send you job alerts and newsletters that you have specifically requested
- handle enquiries and complaints that you have made via enquiries forms.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers. As data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
8. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
or write to:
6 First Avenue